Integrated Program for Class XII Passout Students
|Eligibility||:||12th Board Passout Students.|
|Admission||:||DTSE / ACST|
|Objective||:||A thorough preparation of science subjects on the basis of different Medical Entrance Exam.|
|Study Material||:||Detailed study material prepared by our highly educated and experience faculty covering all the science topics of every subject is provided to every students.|
|Course Duration||:||1 Year class program.|
|Course Highlights||:||Weekly 4 to 5 days classes in a week.|
|-||Weekly doubt clearing classes are held.|
|-||Weekly test will be conducted.|
|-||Progress report is sent to the parents.|
|-||The syllabus is completed within February.|
|-||After the syllabus is completed grand test will conducted on the pattern of different competitive exams.|
- Experienced Faculties
- Professional Coaching
- 100% Doubt Clearance
- One to One Discussion
What Students Say
Why Doctor's Zone ?
To serve society through excellence in education. We always aim to define, and continually refine, the absolute standard of excellence in the area of academics through -
- The quality of education we provide.
- The efficiency of our methodologies and systems.
- Truthfulness towards students, parent, society and nation.
In our students, we aspire to instill the attitudes, values, and vision that will prepare them for lifetimes of continued learning and leadership in their chosen careers.
- Leadership with humane touch at various levels.
- Integrity, Transparency and openness in all our actions.
- Innovation and pursuit of excellence in career education.
- Address the needs of the students through career oriented initiatives.
- Strive to continuously improve our processes and quality of deliverables.
- Medical Entrance Exam
Common Medical Entrance Exam to be Conducted on July 20th in West Bengal
1st June, 2016
- Celebration Time
Celebration Time for CET Engn & Med Toppers, Said Thanks to Teachers and Parents
2nd June, 2016
- Burning Debate
Burning Debate in Medical Field over Retirement Age of Doctors
28th May, 2016
- EDUCATION CENTRES
- PASSED STUDENTS
- QUALIFIED STAFF
- TOPPER STUDENTS